A Journal for Profundity and Simplicity That Fits Right into Your Tablet ✔
"For it is the simplicity of a single question that can unlock the truth to many discoveries”
This digital journal is a unique A6 edition of the hard copy ‘The Mini Introspection & Reflection Journal, as can be seen on Amazon and the official website of Eunimity.
Digital download includes two front cover variations, Arctic Blue and Charcoal Grey in PDF format.
• 250 pages ✔
• 190 unique questions ✔
• 190 visionary quotes ✔
• Introduction and conclusion ✔
• Undated entry sections ✔
Reflection Questions - One a day for the length of 6 months helping you establish a simple reflection routine that can be easily maintained into the future
Introduction & Conclusion - Practical methods for transforming insight into change underpinned by theory
Aesthetics and quality - Soft felt leather and stylish hard case for enhanced protection and transportation
Concise and Consolidated - A6 format for reducing brain fog and excess redundant writing
The Mini Introspection & Reflection Journal guides you to the very discoveries hidden within you, those that harbour the most profound insights. You will be invited to peel back the layers and explore the inner workings of your mind, the mechanics of life, and the unformidable potential for what you can be.
Simply one question a day will be the prompt that stimulates these discoveries. It’s time to grant yourself the opportunity to see what’s possible by embarking on a journey of self-discovery. What you wish to discover is already within you, it just requires that you begin looking for it.
How this Journal Will Serve You
- Allow you the privacy and space to derive transformational insight
- Organise your thoughts and establish clarity of mind
- Discover your potentiality yet to be known
- Raise your everyday level of awareness
- Bring a sense of clarity and transparency to your perception of reality and yourself
- Bring to awareness hidden information for transcending suppressed difficulties
- Produce practical methods for transforming insight into change
- Provide a record of your habit’s behaviours and evolutionary developments
- Instil the ability to ask better questions
- Establish a simple reflection routine that can be maintained into the future